Frequently Asked Questions
BookkeepingPro :: Sales
Solutions relating to sales
- Can I attach a PDF document to a sale record in Bookkeeping?
- Can I invoice a customer for a hourly labour rate as well as parts on the one invoice?
- How do I adjust an existing sale (for example because the customer returned an item)?
- How do I attach a photo to a sale?
- How do I enter multi-line sale comments on a sale/invoice?
- How do I generate an invoice for e.g. 30% downpayment?
- How do I use the Quick Sale screen?
- I always want to collect GST for sales that I book to the "Professional Services" revenue account
- I always want to use the same revenue account when I sell to a particular customer
- I can enter 18 character part numbers but only 15 characters are shown on the quote, why is this?
- If I take a photo and attach it to the sale then where is it stored?
- My customer always pays me into a particular bank account
- Why can't I change the values on the sale items on my sale?